Sunday, February 15, 2009

Naval Air Station - Lemoore Ca


This is my son Leo. We went to the Lemoore Naval Air Station to spend a week with him and his little family. The photos of the children will not be published for security reasons, however, Leo's not afraid of anything.
***
hey, that's my favorite nephew, Leo. Patriarch of the clan, now.
my gosh, he has a look of my dad about him...


He took me up to the tower, this is the side of the tower where all the squadrons post their logos.
***
i can't believe they let sis take photos...



This is a shot from inside the top of the tower... notice the full moon out there in the sky.
***
full moon, schmull moon... what sis does not mention is
the extra heavy chemtrailing happening over the Central Valley
on the day we got back on the road... we landed at
Allensworth State Park and stayed two days/nights... pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics mom, We are always here to support the US Navy Fleet.

    Your Son

    ReplyDelete